Yoga With Goats! May 9th
Time & Location
About the Event
PRE-ORDER YOUR 2021 LIMITED YOGA WITH GOATS T-SHIRT @ lilaclotusyoga.com/shop
Join Emily with Lilac Lotus Yoga on Mother's Day Weekend in support of Higher Ground Animal Sanctuary. Release stress and have some fun supporting a good cause at the farm! This is an outdoor Yoga class, in a field! Some yoga mats will be available for borrow.
Visit with baby goats and other farm animals while practicing gentle Yoga. Last year we had Sally the pig, and Mondo the cow join in too!
Even have a goat stand on your back! This class is carefree and meant to be enjoyed with the family. Taking photos is highly encourgaed! Fun for families, beginners and Yogis of all types.
This weekend there will also be a HUGE donation based plant sale at the sanctuary!
Ages 7+ only please.
Ticket sales go towards rescuing and taking care of animals in need
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines & Compliance
1. All participants & teachers must wear face coverings while in the vicinity of other participants. Once mats are set, masks may be removed as we will be incompliance with the 6ft social distancing requirement
2. Each class will be limited sign-ups in compliance with WA State regulations for 6' rule
3. All donations will need to be paid online, with sign up. There are no refunds for donations
4. There will be no physical contact for check-in or check-out of class
- Sold OutYOGA WITH GOATS ADMIT 1$15$150$0