Sat, Aug 01|
Higher Ground Animal Sanctuary
Yoga on the Farm: Poolside August 1st
Brighten up your afternoon with a midday Yoga class overlooking beautiful farm scenery. Bonus, poolside view!
Time & Location
Aug 01, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Higher Ground Animal Sanctuary, 16602 N Day Mt Spokane Rd, Mead, WA 99021, USA
About the Event
Brighten up your morning Yoga class from Lilac Lotus Yoga overlooking beautiful farm scenery Then spend some time visiting the (SO CUTE) rescued and adoptable animals at Higher Ground Animal Sanctuary.
Your donations go to support the rescue and medical care of local animals in need.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines & Compliance
please click here to view our full guidance and safety plan
1. All participants & teachers must wear face coverings while in the vicinity of other participants. Once mats are set, masks may be removed as we will be incompliance with the 6ft social distancing requirement
2. Each class will be limited to 5 participants plus the teacher, in compliance with WA State regulations
3. All donations will need to be paid online, with sign up. There are no refunds for donations
4. There will be no physical contact for check-in or check-out of class
5. The pool will not be open for use
Yoga on the Farm June 20th
this ticket represents your donation for class. no refunds on donations